Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Let's see if I can finish this post before my Motrin PM starts working.

I'm still sick.  This puts me in a predicament, because being sick is pretty much the only thing going on in my life right now, but I feel bad talking or complaining about it on social media.  I know that's probably a stupid thing to feel bad about, but I can't help it.  Every time I post anything about being sick anywhere, I usually will start to feel guilty about half an hour later and delete it.  I'm not sure what triggers this instinct, but I suspect it has to do with the fact that there are so many people who have it worse than I do with my lingering chronic bronchitis (or whatever the heck it is), so I don't think I have any room to complain.  Like, I don't have lung cancer, for example.  At least, not that I know of.  They can see lung cancer in chest x-rays, right?  Hm.  I hope so.

Anyway, my point in saying all of this is to give some excuse for not blogging.  I will blog again as soon as I can think of something to blog about other than illness.  Thank you for your patience.

:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...