Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

One Lovely Blog Award

I'm sick again.  Or, rather, I was well for four days, and then the same sickness reemerged.  Hard to tell, especially since I'm still not even finished with my antibiotics from the first illness.  Whatever.  All I know is that I can't hear anything and my face hurts again.

Since I feel particularly crummy, I thought I'd use my downtime to accept a blog award bestowed upon me by Annika over at Life as I Know It:

As with most blog awards, to accept this one, I've been required to talk about myself.  I'm supposed to list fifteen facts, but that sounds like a lot.  Let's see if I can do this without being redundant.

1.  I have really nice fingernails, inherited from my mom.

2.  I've never had a professional manicure.
3.  My toenails are always painted, usually red.
4.  I've never had a pedicure either.
5.  The video I made of myself showing off my hypermobile joints a year ago now has over 11,500 views.
6.  I can't walk in heels anymore without pain because of my hypermobile hips.
7.  But I wear them sometimes, anyway.
8.  I wear contacts/glasses.
9.  I'm not a very good dancer.
10.  I always root for the underdog.
11.  I have three tattoos.
12.  Chocolate chip is my favorite cookie, and homemade is best.
13.  I finally set up my website:  terilynnbrown.com
14.  When I was a kid, I had a grey kitten with an orange spot on his forehead who I named Gorby, after Mikhail Gorbachev.
15.  I just used Google to find out how to spell Mikhail Gorbachev. 

I thought I had a picture of that kitten, but I guess I don't.  Darn.  That was a cute kitten.  Also, it's kind of weird that I only have a picture of my hands and one of my feet to add to this post, but oh well. 

I'm supposed to pass this blog award on to other people, but since there are a grand total of five of you who read this blog on a regular basis, I'm going to pass.  If you would like to accept this award, go ahead--you deserve it!  You're all wonderful.  All five of you.  :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...