Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Joshua's survey

After my last post, in which I complained about how I have nothing good to blog about, I received a couple of helpful suggestions by way of comments.  One was to try some blog challenges, but I haven't heard of any lately and I'm too lazy to Google.

The second suggestion, by my lovely friend Joshua, was to do a survey.  He asked (or spitballed, in his own words) me some questions.  Here they are, with my answers.

1.  Do you play video games? Why or why not?   I have a Wii, and I play it with The Kid nearly every day.  Right now, we play a lot of Gnomz, which is a lot of fun and only costs $10 to download from the shopping channel.  I hate violent video games, but I'm a big fan of anything with a Mario cast and my favorite character to play is usually Luigi.  I also like Tetris and Epic Mickey (1 & 2). 

2.  If money were no object, what kind of car would you buy?  I really don't care about cars at all.  Mercedes are pretty, but even if I was rich, I don't think I'd buy one...maintenance is expensive, and I don't like to be wasteful.  Mini Coopers are cute, too, but the fact that they don't get better gas mileage irks me.  I guess that if money was no object, I'd probably just the prettiest 100% electric car I could find.

3.  Favorite color and why?  Emerald Green.  Because of Oz.

4.  Best meal you've ever eaten?  Oh, man.  I've eaten a LOT of good meals.  Food's my thing.  Let's see...back in Kansas City, there's a French restaurant called Le Fou Frog and they have a dish of lobster tails in a champagne vanilla sauce over the richest risotto I've ever had.  It comes with seasonal vegetables and it's probably my favorite dish anywhere.  Ugh, now I want it.  And it's so far away.  :(

5.  First kiss?  I was 16, and it was after my first official date.  He walked me to the door and when he kissed me, he caught me by surprise, so I bit his tongue.  Our teeth hit, too.  The first one's supposed to be awkward, right? 

6.  Best kind of day?  Spring, 75 degrees.  Spending the day walking around a big city (SF, if I had to choose), then maybe a nap before a night out where I get to dress up and drink martinis.  Lots of good food, too. 

7.  Best vacation you've taken?  Jamaica.  I've been twice:  once, when Husband and I got married, and then again for our 5-year wedding anniversary.  We did an all-inclusive resort, which I love because it means that you never have to think about money while you're there.  You can just sit on the beach all day, drinking when you're thirsty, eating when you're hungry, and sleeping when you're tired. 

8.  Vacation spot you hope to visit?  Paris, London, Rome--all or part of Europe. 

9.  Ever smoked pot?  That's illegal!

10.  Stolen something?  That's even more illegal!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...