After my last post, in which I complained about how I have nothing good to blog about, I received a couple of helpful suggestions by way of comments. One was to try some blog challenges, but I haven't heard of any lately and I'm too lazy to Google.
The second suggestion, by my lovely friend Joshua, was to do a survey. He asked (or spitballed, in his own words) me some questions. Here they are, with my answers.
1. Do you play video games? Why or why not? I have a Wii, and I play it with The Kid nearly every day. Right now, we play a lot of Gnomz, which is a lot of fun and only costs $10 to download from the shopping channel. I hate violent video games, but I'm a big fan of anything with a Mario cast and my favorite character to play is usually Luigi. I also like Tetris and Epic Mickey (1 & 2).
2. If money were no object, what
kind of car would you buy? I really don't care about cars at all. Mercedes are pretty, but even if I was rich, I don't think I'd buy one...maintenance is expensive, and I don't like to be wasteful. Mini Coopers are cute, too, but the fact that they don't get better gas mileage irks me. I guess that if money was no object, I'd probably just the prettiest 100% electric car I could find.
3. Favorite color and why? Emerald Green. Because of Oz.
5. First kiss? I was 16, and it was after my first official date. He walked me to the door and when he kissed me, he caught me by surprise, so I bit his tongue. Our teeth hit, too. The first one's supposed to be awkward, right?
6. Best kind of day? Spring, 75 degrees. Spending the day walking around a big city (SF, if I had to choose), then maybe a nap before a night out where I get to dress up and drink martinis. Lots of good food, too.
8. Vacation spot you hope to visit? Paris, London, Rome--all or part of Europe.
9. Ever smoked pot? That's illegal!
10. Stolen something? That's even more illegal!