Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blah.

I keep starting blog posts, then leaving them halfway finished in my drafts folder. 

I'm just not feeling like myself lately, I guess.  I feel like there's a lot of negativity swirling around; I'm doing my best to ignore it, but it kind of leaves me zapped of energy.  I've literally been sitting in front of my computer for the last two and a half hours doing absolutely nothing.  I click from Facebook to the news to Twitter to Google+, and back to Facebook again.  What am I looking for? 

Husband and The Kid went to bed early, so I should be using this time to work on the book I've nearly finished about my long-distance relationship with Husband, but I'm just not up to it.  You have to be in the right mood to do that kind of thing, and this is not it.

Is it Spring yet? 

:-/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...