Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Brain dump/resolutions update

The Kid is playing with one of his friends, and has been doing so for the last four hours.  So this is why people have more than one.  Huh.

This winter has been stupid.  Exactly one measurable snow occurred that stuck around for more than a day.  Okay, so I don't LOVE snow all the time, but it's WINTER.  Stupid climate change.

The worst thing about the weather is that it's been too cold to do fun stuff outside but too warm to snow.  What's that all about?  Useless!  Useless, I say!  I really want to go to NYC, but 35 degrees and windy is not ideal walking-around weather, especially when you've got a five-year old with you.  

New Year's resolutions update:  I have been to the movies exactly once since the new year.  I've eaten a ridiculous number of vegetables.  I'm back on sugar after cutting it out completely, but I think I've got my addiction under control now.  I've been writing more, including work on a novel.  Were there more?  I don't remember.  Anyway, I've decided to add three more resolutions:  look very pretty, be extremely intelligent, and get rich. 

Resolutions are the same as wishes, right?

Whatever.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...